Anyone involved in real estate buying or selling can be affected by health-damaging mold. Seeping moisture or troublesome leaks that are discovered in residential (and commercial) buildings raise red flags for home buyers and sellers. How can Stern’s NYC mold removal team help you gain the upper hand? Check below to find out some tidbits that can ensure mold doesn’t negatively impact your goals.
Q-Tips for Mold
There are several important questions you can ask yourself or others when dealing with mold to help you prepare for mold complications. Here are a few of them:
– How much do I know about mold?
– What are the signs of mold growth?
– How does mold affect my/your health? Why does mold trigger buyer’s remorse?
– Should a buyer or seller pay for a mold inspection? Is it worth it?
– Is mold remediation within my selling (or buying) budget?
– What is causing mold to grow? Is it the climate or something else?
– What is the difference between common mold and black mold?
Our Trusted Stern NYC Mold Removal Team
Asking the right questions benefit all parties involved. If you’re seeking to purchase a home, look for tell-tale signs of mold. If you have any doubts about a home’s safety, seeking professional help is the only answer. It can spare you from health issues and costly expenditures in the future.
If you wish to sell your home or business and wonder if mold will affect your selling power/profit, wonder no longer! Our NYC mold removal team is ready to stop the mold before it becomes a real hazard. Don’t allow mold to contaminate your goals. Make the right inquiries–get positive results!