Mold sickness begins with mild symptoms that are easy to ignore. However, long-term exposure can lead to serious illness, even for otherwise healthy adults. For people with compromised immune systems, the elderly, and children, mold exposure can cause life-threatening illness.
If mold is present in your office or co-op, it’s essential to get rid of the problem right away. Our patented NJ mold removal method is low-cost, quick, and doesn’t require tearing out walls. Call us right away if you notice any of these identifying signs for the presence of mold.
- Musky smell: People sometimes just accept that an old building has strange smells in some rooms. Mold colonies may be living inside walls or under flooring. If you notice a persistent musky odor, the cause is likely mold.
- Moisture problems: Whether it’s an ongoing plumbing leak, roof leak, or drainage problem, where there is moisture, mold will soon grow. Spores can lie dormant for years just waiting for the right combination of moisture, food, and temperature to begin growing and thriving.
- Visual evidence: If you notice mold under kitchen sinks or in bathrooms, don’t ignore the problem. Mold does not go away on its own and there may be more danger there than meets the eye. There are many different types of mold that look similar. It is best to consult experienced professionals for identifying the type and extent of the mold problem.
Trying to remove mold yourself will expose you to more mold spores. If you think the building you live or work in is making you sick, trust your instincts and call us for a consultation about our NJ mold removal system.