Use Natural Medicine Tips to Counteract the Effects of Mold
Mold and moisture go hand-in-hand like snow and ice or sand and sea; it’s a natural combination and not unusual to find mold in any home.
About Black Mold
NYC mold remediation is something you have control over, which is a good thing as exposure to it can be unhealthy. It can cause sneezing, chronic fatigue, rashes, coughing, headaches, and eye irritation.
Black mold is a spore-forming fungus affecting multiple types of surfaces. When colonies form, they may have a greenish or grayish tint and they’re usually accompanied with a musty odor.
Mold can thrive in all types of conditions, any season, and any environment. Bathroom showers, basements, HVAC systems, and any area that may experience water leakage is a prime location for mold to grow.
Natural Remedies to Deal with Black Mold
Here are a few steps to take when dealing with mold.
– First, find the source that is creating the moisture and fix it.
– Use a spray bottle to apply a mixture of two cups water and two teaspoons tea tree oil. Pine oil is another option. Spray and let sit.
– Baking soda is another natural remedy using the same spray bottle application of two cups water combined with one teaspoon of baking soda. Shake, apply to affected areas, scrub with a brush, rinse, and reapply mixture. Let it dry.
– Spray white distilled vinegar – undiluted – on the mold. Let it sit.
– Bleach is another option, but bleach fumes an cause their own problems when inhaled.
– Wear goggles and a protective nose mask when cleaning.