Interesting Mold Trivia – What Can You Learn?
Schooled on Mold
Don’t let mold school you. How do you keep mold from putting a damper on your day? You find out the facts. Here are some trivial and not so trivial tidbits to keep you current on your mold knowledge-base and to stop mold from infiltrating your personal space.
– Mold has been linked to troubling ailments. Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, Cancer, Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis, and even SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) have shown links to the presence of mold.
– Is mold a lethal weapon? It can be. Mycotoxins are produced by mold and can be used in warfare of the biological kind.
– Rashes, asthma symptoms, and sinus colds are linked to allergies triggered by mold. If a mold trivia question asks what you can do to combat mold allergic reactions, answer Vitamin D. Vitamin D supplements can help battle the symptoms.
– Are you looking to buy or sell a home? In NYC, mold remediation professionals complete a thorough inspection to identify any potential or current mold issues. These services save buyers and sellers time and money in the long run when participating in a transaction.
– Using bleach on mold-infested areas doesn’t always solve the mold problem. In fact, it can exacerbate the mold problem. That’s why it’s important to get in touch with Stern Mold professionals!
Getting Stern – with Mold
Get the inside info for yourself and discover the upfront solutions you seek by clicking here. At Stern Mold, we take mold seriously. Our NYC mold remediation team of experts is waiting to serve your needs and address any of your concerns. Contact us today to begin an informed and mold-free life!