There are thousands of different types of mold and close to 1,000 varying types of spores can be found indoors! Does your apartment or Co-Op have a mold problem? What can you do to address it? If you’re seeking problem-solving answers, Stern Mold’s NYC mold removal professionals are ready to help!
First Line of Defense
Bleach is a temporary fix for a mold problem. However, the damage caused by mold could be much more extensive than you suspect. If you do apply bleach to an area that has been contaminated by mold spores, make sure you follow these important instructions:
– Use bleach sparingly. Only one cup of bleach solution to every gallon of water should be used.
– Make sure you do not mix bleach with ammonia. Toxic fumes are created when ammonia and bleach are combined.
– When cleaning mold-infected spaces, make sure doors and windows are open. Proper ventilation is key.
– Always protect your hands and face when touching chemicals or mold-infected materials.
– Check the size of space affected by mold spores. If the space contaminated by mold exceeds 10 square feet, you need to get some extra mold removal help.
Clean With an NYC Mold Removal Team
Rid your apartment or co-op of invasive mold spores with the cleaning expertise of the best in mold professionals. Stern’s NYC mold removal team inspects commercial and residential spaces for you. They quite literally “clean house!” You don’t have to deal with mold spores on your own.
Our NYC mold removal company has trained mold experts at the ready to do a full clean-up of your property. Contact us and get a mold inspection now!