For real estate agents listing properties with mold, you may want to consider Manhattan mold removal services to keep the deal going through.
Tips When Mold is Present in Properties on the Market
There are several ways you can address a moldy issue and still retain your commission. Consider one of these helpful ways to soothe a client’s worry level about the presence of mold.
– Explain mold is only going to be present in areas where water may accumulate or there is high humidity. This could be condensation around a window. Replacing window trim and/or drywall may be all that’s needed.
– If the listing agreement notes the presence of mold, there’s no need for an inspection. It’s already present, so the next move is having it treated.
– Put to rest that all molds are toxic. Help educate your clients about the types of mold and their effects so they can make an informed decision.
– Let clients know a small area of mold can be eliminated with basic supplies, but they also have the option of hiring a professional company.
– Put fears to rest by letting clients know the mold remediation process by a professional company only takes from 1 to 3 days.
– For mold remediation, get estimates.
While mold may be part of everyday life, no one wants to buy a home only to find mold growing in secret places. At SternMold, our Manhattan mold removal specialists are johnny-on-the-spot with the latest in technology and treatments to rid your home of unsightly mold issues. Call today for a free home inspection and let us put things right in your home immediately, if not sooner.