mildew in an apartment
Manhattan’s many attributes and attractions prove welcoming to tourists and the local crowd. But one particular characteristic that invites the wrong kind of visitor is Manhattan’s humid climate. Mold loves it! Stern Mold’s Manhattan mold removal team solves your mold problems so you can get back to enjoying all the benefits Manhattan has to offer.
A Speedy Recipe for Mold
Stagnant air, low lighting, and moist surfaces create the ideal environment for burgeoning mold spores. In one to two days mold can grow and colonize. Is your home or storefront a humidity playground? After spores alight on a surface, mold’s swift growing process begins. The more time that passes, the more likely mold can become a permanent fixture in your household or business.
Mold could already be growing on your property, so it may be the perfect time for trusted mold experts to run interference!
Ideal Mold Conditions
Humidity isn’t the only known mold trigger. There are many others. Check below to see if your Manhattan business or residence has experienced any of these mold invitationals:
– Fire Damage
– Faulty Plumbing System
– Roof Damage
– Ceilings or Walls with Water Staining
– Water Damaged Flooring or Drywall
Your property is likely to experience one or more of these costly damages during its lifetime. The Manhattan mold removal experts at Stern Mold can help you unmask the often hidden secrets behind your walls and save your property value.
If you know your building’s history, this can be a great help in determining if you should enlist the expertise of the mold remediation gurus in your area. Contact our Stern Mold experts today, we’ll act fast on your behalf!
Flooding and Mold, What to Know?
In the aftermath of traumatizing natural disasters, flooding often occurs, which causes irreparable harm to lives and property. Hidden behind water-damaged walls lurks an even larger threat, the threat of mold. Keep yourself and your property safe from undergoing more damage by enlisting the help of mold experts.
When flooding occurs, skilled NYC mold removal teams are ready and willing to jump in and help you reclaim some peace of mind.
We Never Rest
Homes or businesses that have been invaded by flooding need help and fast because flooding can accelerate the process of mold growth. Stern Mold understands how quickly mold can invade what’s left of your investment. Mold spreads quickly, so save your lungs and your loved ones from health issues later on.
Our NYC mold removal team helps reduce the health-damaging effects of mold exposure. We know which tools are necessary to eradicate mold from your property.
Why Get Help Now?
There are specific groups of people who are more vulnerable to mold growth. If possible, make certain that these people steer clear of water-damaged areas when clean up is occurring:
– Young Children
– Older Individuals
– Chemo Patients
– Pregnant Women
– Those with Pre-existing Respiratory Issues
– Ill Children or Adults
– Allergy/Asthmas Sufferers
Protect Health & Property
Our NYC mold removal experts at Stern Mold want to provide you with the comfort you need after a flooding disaster occurs. Costly property losses are difficult enough without the possible threat of recurring health problems triggered by harmful mold. We help stop these unseen threats from wreaking havoc so you can deal with other flood-related problems. Contact us today for a free mold quote!
You Can Get Sick from Mold Exposure
Mold is everywhere. It is a low-lying threat to residential dwellers and business owners and their employees. Have you noticed a trend in your workplace? Are dedicated employees reluctantly calling in sick? Your Co-Op could be undergoing a silent attack.
Mold grows and thrives in moist areas. Our NJ climate is rich with moisture and frequent high humidity levels. If you’ve noticed co-workers or yourself struggling with irregular symptoms, perpetual colds or other debilitating illnesses, mold exposure may have already occurred. Our NJ mold remediation team can help your Co-op crew run smoothly again.
Tips to Get Back in Tip Top Co-Op Shape
Besides scheduling a free inspection with our local NJ mold remediation experts, you can take a proactive stance to improve the workplace environment. Here are some simple adjustments you can make to prevent mold from affecting the day-to-day:
– Invest in a dehumidifier. Dehumidifiers suck out the moisture and help prevent more mold growth in the future.
– Take the heat for the heating bill. A warm office during cold weather is less likely to allow moisture to form on inside surfaces.
– Insulate against the cold. Adding insulation reduces condensation which is a favorite breeding place for mold spores.
– Keep the air circulation flowing. Stagnant air is great for mold but horrible for mold-sensitive or asthmatic employees. Simply open doors between rooms to keep the flow of air from lingering in one place for too long.
– Check and repair leaks. Leaks can be costly to fix, but the health concerns that can arise from mold exposure can be much more costly long-term.
Contact Stern Mold today! We work hard so you can keep working!
Got a Drainage Problem? Better Disclose It When Selling.
If you’re a Manhattan local looking to sell your home and are experiencing drainage problems, it might be time for a Stern Mold inspection. Our Manhattan mold removal services can keep you away from the financial pitfalls that come with mold growth by ensuring mold hasn’t called your place home.
Get Help or Get Hammered?
When selling a home you have certain responsibilities, and full disclosure is one of them. Home inspections are now an expected part of the process of buying or selling a home. If you know that a drainage problem could be affecting your home’s structural integrity or encouraging the growth of mold, Stern Mold’s trusted Manhattan mold removal team can help.
Make selling your home a little easier by addressing the issue now. If you can’t afford to fix the problem, you can at least identify it before selling. Our Manhattan mold removal team can inspect and detect for you. The next step is in your hands. It’s all about looking ahead to the long-term cost and long-term consequences. If you don’t report mold contamination before selling you could be facing court-ordered compensation.
Inspecting the Facts
Humidity is a known factor in triggering mold growth and Manhattan’s climate breeds mold. If you’ve had leaks, drainage issues, or other water problems mold spores could already be contaminating the air you breathe. Stop the unknowns from crippling your next move and get an expert opinion. Don’t let mold keep you from selling your home and allow the new homeowners to experience life mold-free!
Set up an appointment with Stern Mold today! We’ll keep your house on the market and money in your wallet!
What Home Sellers Need to Know About Mold Before Listing
How will your house fare on the market? Are you looking to sell but you’re unsure because of mold concerns? If mold problems arise, it’s best to get them out the open and eradicate the mold. Stern Mold’s NYC mold removal team is great at helping you clear out the problem so your home can clear a profit!
Getting to Work
What can you do to keep mold out of your home and from affecting your home’s sale value? Here are some things to do when mold spores are infiltrating your bottom line:
1. Don’t wait! Remediate–or in this instance, call a mold inspection and remediation crew you can trust. Stern Mold’s NYC mold removal team is standing by to help!
2. Be observant. It pays off in the long term. Seek out areas where mold flourishes. Basements, laundry areas, water heaters, bathrooms, ceilings and areas where water sits awhile are all prime mold spore growth areas.
3. Repair water-damaged areas. If you know where a leak is, get to it quickly. Damp materials lead to a mold paradise. If you get to a leak in time you may be able to prevent mold from becoming an expensive headache later on.
4. Be a good note taker. Your efforts to document repairs can show prospective buyers that you’ve done the work so you don’t have to fork out extra cash if costly mold surprises pop up in the future.
If You Hide It–It’s Still There
If you think you may have a mold problem, it won’t go away on its own. Stern Mold can clean up the mold so you can make out with profit!